Welcome to Botble Support Center
In order to help speed up solution for your requests. Please follow steps below before submitting a new ticket. This is for the benefit of everyone in order to help find the solution for your question quickly.
1. Asking queries regarding feature that is already implemented in the application.
2. Following recommended configuration, environments & server which you need to met first before you proceed with installation, deployment in your server to receive support. Make sure that your hosting/server matches our requirements (check requirements on Codecanyon item's description).
3. Support query need to be within Envato item support policy.
4. You should maintain only one support ticket at a time. Creating multiple ticket can cause unexpected delays.
5. Ticket should provide as much details as possible related to the issue such as screenshot, video explanation, access, how to reproduce, environments, if any changes or customizations are made etc
6. Check our documentation https://docs.botble.com for the answer to your question.
7. If you still have the issue. Submit a ticket with URL of the page which has issues.
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
However, item support does not include:
- Customization services
- Installation services